Team in Training Infomation Video

Monday, May 4, 2009

May 4th

Lots to recap!

Last Sunday: went to the zoo and then watched The Reader with Jenny and Michael.

Monday thru Thrusday: Jury Duty! First day I sat in the big juror assembly room for the whole day. Tuesday I was selected for a jury panel and the 50 or so of us that were chosen were questioned the entire day and I found out I was selected for the jury at the end of the day. Wednesday: Listened to the trial all day. Babysat my 4 year old little sis that evening. Thursday included 5 hours of deliberation and a not guilty verdict. Then I went to a Flight of the Conchords concert and got to meet the 2 guys in the band afterward and took a ton of pictures! That was awesome!

Friday: Went to a classification class on how to classify disabled athletes according to their abilities so they only compete against other athletes with similar abilities. When I came home, I checked my tempature and it was over 100 degrees. I had awful chills and was suffering. Didn't sleep at all.

Saturday: Kickoff party was that morning but I had to stay home. :( I was really sad to miss it! Also, that day was the Gateway Games for disabled athletes which I was supposed to volunteer at. I ended up spending the whole day in bed going in and out of consciousness.

Sunday: Made it to the last day of the track meet in the morning. Then passed out as soon as I got home.

Today/Monday
: I woke up around 10am and I've gotten a lot done already, like applying for the Master's in Sports Science and Rehabilitation program at Logan and paying some bills. If I keep this upward swing from my illness, then hopefully I'll get some things unpacked.

I think training is supposed to start this week and I'll get on that as soon as I feel like I can really move around again. I'll keep you posted on all the training I do!! Be sure to check out my TNT page or the other websites on the left side of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment