Team in Training Infomation Video

Monday, May 11, 2009

May 11th

I just finished my first outdoor training run through my apartments and around a local park. According to Google Earth, I went 1.18 miles. I admittedly walked a bit more than I expected but I jogged a lot too. It really makes a big difference when someone is running with you to push you harder to go just a little farther. I liked the route that I took so I'm going to try to go that way this week until I have to extend it to 2 miles, then I'll work something else out. And technically today was a rest day, but Coach Rick said that we can switch the days around. And since Wednesday is my big "quarter of a century" birthday, I doubt I'll get a run in. I'm hoping to see "A Chorus Line" at the Fox Theater!

Overall, I definitely exhausted myself to about the same extent that I did at group training. As long as I keep pushing myself and nothing gets too easy, I must be doing something right. I'd love to have your feedback! Answer the poll, leave a comment, and most importantly, show me support by leaving a donation for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!

No comments:

Post a Comment