Team in Training Infomation Video

Monday, May 18, 2009

May 18th

I managed to run 0.8 miles outside with a few big hills! But I also walked 0.4 miles so I managed to go 1.2 miles today! My friend Jenny ran with me! (Thanks Jenny!) It is such a big help to have someone else with you! When I didn't think I would make it up the hill, she kindly pointed out the crosswalk sign ahead that obviously marked the end of the incline! Then it was all downhill (literally) from there! Anyway, I know today is scheduled as a "rest" day but I'll use that later in the week. When I have the opportunity to run, it's best to take it! Well, I guess that's about all I've got for today!

Side note: donation letters are going out soon so PLEASE send me your address to my email address (cindy.almon@logan.edu)! I have free postage for 100 letters, but not nearly enough addresses to send them too! If you have parents, grandparents, cousins, aunts/uncles, etc. that you think might be able to donate a few bucks, I'd love to send them a letter too!

Also, if your employer ever donates to charity, I can send them a more detailed "corporate sponsorship" letter! There are some major incentives for companies to donate, and it really isn't that much money in the grand scheme of a corporation! Just think of it as a tax deductible advertisement to thousands of people! Now who wouldn't think that's a great idea!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment