Team in Training Infomation Video

Saturday, April 25, 2009

April 25th - First Donation!


Today I received my first donation for TNT! Thank you very much to "GES" for his outstanding donation of $100! That's such a big help towards my goal. To me, that is bigger news than all my academic news that arrived yesterday.

My seemingly minor academic news: I made the Dean's List in chiropractic school for the first time ever. Second, I passed all my national boards!

Also, today I went to see Hairspray at the Fox Theater! Great show! Got my playbill signed by most of the cast. I love "stage-dooring!"

But really: I'm so much happier today to have gotten my first donation. Anytime someone can share their money towards such a great cause makes me truly understand what this is all about! Training starts next week and I can only imagine what it will be like. I'm sure there are going to be hard and painful days, but patients with cancer can't take the day off. They only hope for a treatment that may eliminate their illness altogether. With each donation, regardless of the amount, we get one step closer. To all my readers, take "GES" lead and donate. Whatever it is that you can give at this time, please consider! There is a link on the lefthand side of the page to my donation page. Also, if you'd like more information about LLS/TNT, their links are available too. Again, thanks for reading and keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment