Team in Training Infomation Video

Friday, May 8, 2009

May 8th

So, I guess I don't have a lot to update but it all begins soon! I've really just been unpacking and organizing/decorating my apartment, getting it ready to start school. I received my training schedule and it was supposed to start Tuesday. Since I've been nearly dead for most of the week, I didn't start until last night. Still super busy, I used the compact elliptical machine in my living room to do a mile. Since it's manual, I think it adds a lot of resistance that wouldn't be there on a normal elliptical. I'm still kinda skeptical about how well my knee will hold up with running. The first group training is tomorrow morning at 7am with an injury prevention clinic beforehand. Also, according to the schedule, Fridays are scheduled rest days which works out great since that's the day that I usually work, when my boss remember to put me on the schedule.

Anyway, so here goes nothing. It's all starting now!

(Donations are very encouraging!)

No comments:

Post a Comment