Team in Training Infomation Video

Thursday, May 28, 2009

May 28th


So I just got back from another 2 mile run on the treadmill. (It was past 9:30pm and probably not a good time to try to run on the roads.) So here's the breakdown:

8 min - 4.5 mph (run)
2 min - 3.5 mph (walk)
8 min - 4.0 mph (jog)
2 min - 3.5 mph (walk)
9:38 - 4.0 mph (jog)

Total: 29:38 for 2 miles

WOOO HOOOO! I was so proud that I managed to go as long as I did. I admit that the last little bit was so hard but I turned on the most upbeat song from Spring Awakening (Totally...) and it got me pumped up enough to push through. So that's a total of 4 minutes walking and 25:38 of jogging!!! I can't believe it still. I didn't have any side cramps this time which was really nice. I kept taking some big deep breaths about once or more a minute. Also, the other thing that I changed is that I just ate dinner (a big dinner) about half an hour beforehand and I was still full. I think that helped a lot actually. (And Andrea, no hurling occured.) I tried to take pictures of the treadmill screen to help me keep track of my intervals, but only one picture came out so that's what is shown here.

1 comment: