Team in Training Infomation Video

Saturday, May 16, 2009

May 16th - Group Training 2

Today marks the end of Week 2 of training. I went to Forest Park at 7am to give my best attempt at running 2 miles! Oh my goodness, it was hard. I managed to jog the first half-mile, then walk-jog the second half-mile. But by the time I got to the 1 mile mark, I was spent. My energy reserves seemed to be exhausted. But I managed to get back to the starting line in 37 minutes. Obviously, it's much harder to run outside than on a treadmill. Regardless, it was exhausting. As soon as I got home around 9am, I crashed and didn't get out of bed until close to 5pm! Not all of the was hard core sleeping; I spent a lot of time thinking about fundraising and getting ideas put together. I have so much to do and not a whole lot of free time to do it! If you have any ideas for fundraising that have been successful for you or your group in the past, please let me know. Either leave a comment here or you can email me at cindy.almon@logan.edu. Also, I'll be sending out letters soon, so if you'd like to get one, email me your address! What a day!!.






Here's a pic from the St. Patrick's Day 5 mile Run! (3/14/09)

No comments:

Post a Comment