Team in Training Infomation Video

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 9th

I just ran 2 miles in 28:39!

Here's the breakdown:

10 min - 4.3 mph
2 min - 3.5 mph
10 min - 4.3 mph
2 min - 3.5 mph
4:39 - 4.3 mph

It went pretty well overall. I was watching a movie while running which kept me occupied. I'm dripping sweat though. I'm going to have to start bringing a towel because this is just ridiculous. I guess most people get used to sweat when they are in athletics in their youth. Well, I skipped over all that. Anyway, that's about it for today's training. Nothing too surprising. (Although the new ache I discovered today was along my plantar fascia. Nothing drastic but I can tell I need to start stretching it. Also, I used my other black athletic socks and they are cotton. I ordered 3 pairs of real running socks from Sock Geek but they aren't here yet. No blisters today but I felt like if had gone any farther, I would have been in trouble.)

Adios amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment