Team in Training Infomation Video

Monday, June 29, 2009

June 29th

Today, I ran from my apartment to my mom in the nursing home! It's the first time I've ran outside in quite a while. It was really great to have the wind in my face. Unfortunately there's a lot of hills along the way. Actually, that's probably really good but it made it much harder! The distance there is about 1.23 miles and I ran there in ~18 min and ~20 min back (2.46 miles total). Obviously, it's more uphill on the way back. Also, I bought a Nathan Trek hydration pack to carry a bottle of water and my phone and keys. However, literally 30 steps out the door and the buckle broke! I was already set to run so I just tied it and made it work. I'll just have to exchange it tomorrow but I really liked having water all along the way, even if it wasn't really too hot outside at 7pm today.

Tomorrow is the back sale so I've got to get the last minute details ready for that! And I have a big midterm on Wednesday that I haven't started studying for yet. Hopefully luck will be on my side, yet again. I've got to be using up my all my luck for this trimester!!!

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment