Team in Training Infomation Video

Saturday, June 27, 2009

June 27th

Sorry, it's been a long time since I've updated. We've been in midterms at school and I haven't been feeling well. But I'm finally back to normal! So I had a few minutes and decided to do a short run. So I did 1 mile in 13:46 with 3 min/2 min of 5.0/3.5 mph. Since I missed quite a few runs, I'm going to build back up a little at a time. I have a lot of stuff going on with my mom and grandma's health as well as the responsibilities of being my mom's legal guardian. Regardless, I'm back in the game and should be getting back into my routine. However, my fundraising isn't going so hot right now. I was on a streak for a bit and now the donations have halted. I have a bake sale coming up on Tuesday. Hopefully I'll make quite a bit from that. I have to have $1,300 by July 24!! If you read this, think about contributing even $5 or $10 if you can! It all adds up and really keeps me motivated to keep running!!

Oh yeah, I'm on Facebook now too! Please add me so I can keep up updated on my efforts there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment