Team in Training Infomation Video

Monday, June 1, 2009

June 1st

Here's to another 2 miles! And to new pains that I seem to discover every time I run!

The breakdown:

8 min - 4.5 mph
2 min - 3.5 mph
8 min - 4.3 mph
2 min - 3.5 mph
9:08 - 4.0 mph

So that's a grand total of 4 min walking and 25:08 jogging. Not too shabby... but I also put the incline on 0.5 this time which is wondering if that is where my new ankle pain came from. Around 16 minutes in, I started getting kinda sharp pain just posterior to my left medial malleolus (just behind the inside ankle bone). I had a doc mention once that I may be having some posterior tibial tendon problems so I'm thinking this may be attributed to that. Does anyone know if I'm getting it today because I put the incline up? Anyway, sorry for the bad grammar. I just finished and I wanted to get this posted right away.

One thing to add about my fundraising: My sister Jenny and I went to the Taste of Maplewood on Saturday after the Shop "N" Save thing. The people were very generous there too, and I was giving away purple and white beads for the donations. Seemed to work well and received nearly $100 in a little less than 2 hours.

Future things on my agenda: Bake Sale on June 30th (Let me know if you haven't already if you can make something for me or help me out from 11-1 at Logan). Also, Cardinal's games starting on Sunday where I'll be handing out red and white beads for donations. Now that I've got a little experience begging folks for money, I think it will go well. I'd like to get out there during some of the weekday games too but unfortunately school is starting to pick up and there's just so free time.

So that's about it for today! Send me your thoughts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment