Team in Training Infomation Video

Sunday, June 14, 2009

June 14th

Well, it appears that I took the whole weekend off. I didn't intend to but other things like schoolwork kept me a little preoccupied. Regardless, I was planning on doing 3 miles today and catching up tomorrow with the long run of 4 miles. However, once I got on the treadmill, my weekend of unhealthy food choices caught up to me. I chose to only go 2 miles (on the schedule for last Thursday). And it took me 29:58. Obviously not a big accomplishment but at least I got a workout in today. I have a big "Psychology of the Athlete" paper due soon and not having any sports experience is posing a problem. I'll be back into the swing of things tomorrow and I'll catch up like I always do. I never seem to do the correct workout on the right day, except for Wednesdays at Queeny Park. Anyway, that's it for now. Off to try to solve my non-sporty dilemma.

No comments:

Post a Comment