Team in Training Infomation Video

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April 15th

Not a whole lot to report. My knee is still very tender over the incisions and I feel like it's pulling a lot of the time, but that's probably just the stitches. All my exams have gone wonderfully this week. Finals begin on Friday with Laboratory Diagnosis and Basic Technique. I rocked my Cardiorespiratory exam so well that I don't have to take the final for that class. And depending on how I do on my Diversified Technique final tomorrow, I may not have to take that final either!!

Again, I'm really busy and unfortunately still not up for trying to work out. I think I should check with my orthopedic doctor before trying any of that anyway.

Thanks for reading up on me! I still don't have any donations so please consider being the first! Even if it's only $5!! Just to get me started!

No comments:

Post a Comment