Team in Training Infomation Video

Sunday, April 12, 2009

April 12th - Easter Sunday

Surgery went great!! It only took around 45 minutes and I was back at my dad's house by 9:30am (after getting starbucks and meds). The only part that is still sore is where the incisions are. Otherwise, my leg feels great! I even got to keep the 2 screws.

Today is Easter and I got to spend it with my family here in St. Louis for the first time. I got showered with candy and even found the $20 egg at the family Easter egg hunt for all the school aged kids. I think it was just beginners luck. It was really one of the best Easter Sundays that I've had in a long time.

Training wise, I am going to try to get back to the elliptical or bike by the end of the week. I won't be getting stitches (6 of them) out until finals are over in nearly 2 weeks. I've got some tough exams this week, and finals start on Friday. I can't believe I'm really at the half-way point of school. 5 trimesters down, 5 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment