Team in Training Infomation Video

Thursday, April 23, 2009

April 23rd

Wow, what a week! I've officially finished half of chiropractic school! And I moved into an apartment of my own. I attended another info meeting for Team in Training on Tuesday night. Again, it was very informative and so exciting!

The kickoff meeting is May 2nd and the first group training is May 9th! I got my stitches out this morning and I'll be reading to run in 2 weeks. Until then, I can do any other non-impact workouts that I'd like. So I'll have to get back into the routine soon.

I'm very excited to start training!! This is going to be an incredible summer! And I still don't have any donations so you should be the first!! Click here to reach my official TNT page!

Keep checking back for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment