Team in Training Infomation Video

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April 8th

Today has gone really well so far and can only get better. My 2 practicals both went very well and were a lot easier than I expected! Then I went for a run at my gym. For 25 minutes, I walked 2 min 30 sec then ran (at 5.0) for 1 min. I burned 165 calories and went 1.6 miles. I had planned on going for an hour, but my shins were really bothering me. I should probably go to no impact workouts now, but I really love running. And since I only have a few days left to run, I wanted to run today! Tonight is the last night for DASA swimming lessons. We are supposed to have a party for the kids and their family. I'm really excited to go to it. I'm finally done with exams and practicals this week, and my room is clean! So I deserve a fun evening, especially with these great kids! That's my short update for today! Be sure to check out my TNT page!

No comments:

Post a Comment